December 1-3rd 2015
A three days workshop with invited participants from more than 15 different free software projects!
The exact content of the meeting is going to be shaped by the participants, but here are the main goals:
- Update & exchange about the status of reproducible builds in various projects.
- Improve collaboration both between and inside projects.
- Help kick-start reproducible builds in other projects.
- Work together and hack on solutions.
- Brainstorm designs on tools enabling end-users to get the most benefits from reproducible builds.
- Meeting agenda and complete minutes
- Report by Aspiration / Open Technology Fund Community lab
- Joachim Breitner, Debian
- Georg Koppen, Tor Project
- Hans-Christoph Steiner, The Guardian Project
- Clemens Lang, MacPorts
- Dhiru Kholia, Fedora
- Ludovic Courtès, GNU
- Ludovic Courtès, Guix
- Thomas Klausner, NetBSD
Represented projects: Arch Linux, baserock, Bazel, coreboot, Debian, F-Droid, Fedora, FreeBSD, Google, Guardian Project, Guix, Homebrew, MacPorts, NetBSD, NixOS, OpenWrt, Qubes, Tor.
Follow us on Twitter @ReproBuilds, Mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org & Reddit and please consider making a donation. • Content licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0, style licensed under MIT. Templates and styles based on the Tor Styleguide. Logos and trademarks belong to their respective owners. • Patches welcome via our Git repository (instructions) or via our mailing list. • Full contact info