Here’s what happened in the Reproducible Builds effort between Sunday April 16 and Saturday April 22 2017:
On April 26th Chris Lamb will give a talk at foss-north 2017 in Gothenburg, Sweden on Reproducible Builds.
Between May 5th-7th the Reproducible Builds Hackathon 2017 will take place in Hamburg, Germany.
On May 13th Chris Lamb will give a talk at OSCAL’17 in Tirana, Albania on Reproducible Builds.
Reproducible work in other projects
There has been more progress on rustc reproducible debugging symbols.
Packages reviewed and fixed, and bugs filed
- #860470 filed against libccrtp.
- #860731 filed against viruskiller.
- #860770 filed against qjackctl.
- #860848 filed against osinfo-db.
- #860972 filed against cyclades-serial-client.
- #860418 filed against sugar-memorize-activity. (Patch by Chris Lamb)
Reviews of unreproducible packages
37 package reviews have been added, 64 have been updated and 16 have been removed in this week, adding to our knowledge about identified issues.
One issue type has been updated:
Two issue types have been added:
Weekly QA work
During our reproducibility testing, FTBFS bugs have been detected and reported by:
- Chris Lamb (2)
- Ximin Luo:
- Chris Lamb:
- Ensure r-base-core is available when testing.
- Misc cleanups
This week’s edition was written by Chris Lamb, Vagrant Cascadian & reviewed by a bunch of Reproducible Builds folks on IRC & the mailing lists.