December 1-3rd 2015
A three days workshop with invited participants from more than 15 different free software projects!
The exact content of the meeting is going to be shaped by the participants, but here are the main goals:
- Update & exchange about the status of reproducible builds in various projects.
- Improve collaboration both between and inside projects.
- Help kick-start reproducible builds in other projects.
- Work together and hack on solutions.
- Brainstorm designs on tools enabling end-users to get the most benefits from reproducible builds.
- Meeting agenda and complete minutes
- Report by Aspiration / Open Technology Fund Community lab
- Joachim Breitner, Debian
- Georg Koppen, Tor Project
- Hans-Christoph Steiner, The Guardian Project
- Clemens Lang, MacPorts
- Dhiru Kholia, Fedora
- Ludovic Courtès, GNU
- Ludovic Courtès, Guix
- Thomas Klausner, NetBSD
Represented projects: Arch Linux, baserock, Bazel, coreboot, Debian, F-Droid, Fedora, FreeBSD, Google, Guardian Project, Guix, Homebrew, MacPorts, NetBSD, NixOS, OpenWrt, Qubes, Tor.