December 13th-15th 2016.
Three day follow-up workshop to Athens 2015 to continue and grow the reproducible builds effort.
As a follow up to the first reproducible builds workshop in Athens 2015, the reproducible builds folks will meet again in Berlin.
The exact content of the meeting will be shaped by the participants, but here are the main goals:
- Update & exchange about the status of reproducible builds in various projects.
- Improve collaboration both between and inside projects.
- Expand the scope and reach of reproducible builds to more projects.
- Work together and hack on solutions.
- Brainstorm designs on tools enabling end-users to get the most benefits from reproducible builds.
Arch Linux, Bazel, coreboot, Debian, Fedora, FreeBSD, GNU Guix, LEDE, MacPorts, NetBSD, NixOS, openSUSE, OpenWrt, Qubes OS, repeatr.io, Software Freedom Conservancy, Tails, Tor and Ubuntu.
- A number of reports have been published:
- Meeting agenda and complete minutes
- Report by Aspiration
- by Ludovic Courtès, John Darrington and Ricardo Wurmus from the GNU Guix project
- by Rok Garbas of NixOS
- by Clemens Lang of MacPorts
- by Brett Smith of Software Freedom Conservancy
Co-organized by& Holger
Follow us on Twitter @ReproBuilds, Mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org & Reddit and please consider making a donation. • Content licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0, style licensed under MIT. Templates and styles based on the Tor Styleguide. Logos and trademarks belong to their respective owners. • Patches welcome via our Git repository (instructions) or via our mailing list. • Full contact info