December 13th-15th 2016.
Three day follow-up workshop to Athens 2015 to continue and grow the reproducible builds effort.
As a follow up to the first reproducible builds workshop in Athens 2015, the reproducible builds folks will meet again in Berlin.
The exact content of the meeting will be shaped by the participants, but here are the main goals:
- Update & exchange about the status of reproducible builds in various projects.
- Improve collaboration both between and inside projects.
- Expand the scope and reach of reproducible builds to more projects.
- Work together and hack on solutions.
- Brainstorm designs on tools enabling end-users to get the most benefits from reproducible builds.
Arch Linux, Bazel, coreboot, Debian, Fedora, FreeBSD, GNU Guix, LEDE, MacPorts, NetBSD, NixOS, openSUSE, OpenWrt, Qubes OS, repeatr.io, Software Freedom Conservancy, Tails, Tor and Ubuntu.
- A number of reports have been published:
- by Ludovic Courtès, John Darrington and Ricardo Wurmus from the GNU Guix project
- by Rok Garbas of NixOS
- by Clemens Lang of MacPorts
- by Brett Smith of Software Freedom Conservancy