October 31st and November 1st+2nd 2017.
Three day follow-up workshop to Berlin 2016 and Athens 2015 to continue and grow the reproducible builds effort.
The exact content of the meeting will be shaped by the participants, but here are the main goals:
- Update & exchange about the status of reproducible builds in various projects.
- Improve collaboration both between and inside projects.
- Expand the scope and reach of reproducible builds to more projects.
- Work together and hack on solutions.
- Establish space for more strategic and long-term thinking than is possible in virtual channels.
- Brainstorm designs on tools enabling end-users to get the most benefits from reproducible builds.
Arch linux, Bazel, coreboot, CoyIM, Debian, EdgeBSD, F-Droid, GNU Guix, LEAP, LEDE, NetBSD, openSUSE, Qubes OS, repeatr.io, riot-os.org, subuser.org, Tails and Tor. (There were more but we were asked to only mention these.)
- A number of reports have been published:
- preliminary Meeting report by Aspiration and complete minutes (PDF version )
- Ludovic Courtès wrote report on the status of GNU Guix
10969, Kreuzberg, Berlin
Nearest U-Bahn (subway) stations: Moritzplatz (U8), then Kottbusser Tor (U1)
Co-organized by& Holger
Follow us on Twitter @ReproBuilds, Mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org & Reddit and please consider making a donation. • Content licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0, style licensed under MIT. Templates and styles based on the Tor Styleguide. Logos and trademarks belong to their respective owners. • Patches welcome via our Git repository (instructions) or via our mailing list. • Full contact info