October 31st and November 1st+2nd 2017.
Three day follow-up workshop to Berlin 2016 and Athens 2015 to continue and grow the reproducible builds effort.
The exact content of the meeting will be shaped by the participants, but here are the main goals:
- Update & exchange about the status of reproducible builds in various projects.
- Improve collaboration both between and inside projects.
- Expand the scope and reach of reproducible builds to more projects.
- Work together and hack on solutions.
- Establish space for more strategic and long-term thinking than is possible in virtual channels.
- Brainstorm designs on tools enabling end-users to get the most benefits from reproducible builds.
Arch linux, Bazel, coreboot, CoyIM, Debian, EdgeBSD, F-Droid, GNU Guix, LEAP, LEDE, NetBSD, openSUSE, Qubes OS, repeatr.io, riot-os.org, subuser.org, Tails and Tor. (There are more but so far we've only got permission to mention these.)
Registration is mandatory for attending this event. Please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state that you want to attend, possibly shortly stating your involvement or other reasons why.