The exact content of the meeting was shaped by the participants, these were the main goals:
- Update & exchange about the status of reproducible builds in various projects.
- Improve collaboration both between and inside projects.
- Expand the scope and reach of reproducible builds to more projects.
- Work together and hack on solutions.
- Establish space for more strategic and long-term thinking than is possible in virtual channels.
- Brainstorm designs on tools enabling end-users to get the most benefits from reproducible builds.
- Discuss how reproducible builds will be usable and meaningful to users and developers alike.
There were participants from Alpine Linux, Arch linux, bootstrappable.org, Bazel, coreboot, Debian, F-Droid, Google, GNU Guix, GNU Mes, Huawei, IPFS, in-toto, Microsoft, MirageOS, NetBSD, NixOS, openSUSE, OpenWrt, pantsbuild.org, Qubes OS, Tails, Tor Project, and more…
- A number of reports have been published:
- Bernhard Wiedermann wrote a report on his experience.
16bis Boulevard Montmartre
75009 Paris, France
Nearest metro stations: Grands Boulevards or Richelieu-Drouot
The summit was held from 10 AM until 6 PM on December 11th to 13th 2018.
Registration is closed for attending this event. Please don't send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and state that you want to attend, possibly shortly stating your involvement or other reasons why. Also make sure to tell your food preference and your t-shirt size, should you want to receive one.
Code of Conduct
The organisers are committed to providing an event where all participants feel safe. Attendees are expected to treat all people with respect and help create a welcoming environment. If you notice behaviour that fails to meet this standard, please speak up (aloud or in private to the organisers).