Mapping the Big Picture
Building on the mappings we did at the 2022 Reproducible Builds Summit, the group will use this time to take stock of where things stand for Reproducible Builds across a range of context, as of the Summit. We’ll identify success stories, exemplars and case studies to be celebrated and amplified, while also mapping challenges, needs and unsolved problems.
Topics, issues and ideas that surface during this session will inform how we structure the rest of the agenda.
- Real world success stories: What we know works
- Real world success stories we need or are searching for
- Projects practicing reproducibility
- What projects/platforms/libraries do we want/need to be reproducible?
- Missing RB infrastructure we need to create
- Problems we need to discuss/solve
- Other topics we need to discuss
- Other lists we need to make
- Other projects/people we should get to the next Summit
Follow us on Twitter @ReproBuilds, Mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org & Reddit and please consider making a donation. • Content licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0, style licensed under MIT. Templates and styles based on the Tor Styleguide. Logos and trademarks belong to their respective owners. • Patches for this website welcome via our Git repository (instructions) or via our mailing list. • Full contact info