Advocacy: next steps
50-minute session on day 3
Brainstorm how and where to distribute the idea of reproducible builds.
- FOSDEM’16, January 30-31st 2016
- FLOCK, date and location for 2016 unknown
- Organise a Google Tech Talk
Applications to reach
- Have something like rules for Travis so people can put a badge for their project.
- Also document recipes for Jenkins.
- Universities and CS teachers
- Business word (create selling points for companies)
Misc. things to do
- Create an icon or badge for projects
- Spread howtos to developers
- Send out press releases
- Get into the news
People who can help
- Nathan Willes from Linux Weekly News
- Richard Stallman
- Ben Laurie
News site to reach
- Der Spiegel
Follow us on Twitter @ReproBuilds, Mastodon @email@example.com & Reddit and please consider making a donation. • Content licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0, style licensed under MIT. Templates and styles based on the Tor Styleguide. Logos and trademarks belong to their respective owners. • Patches for this website welcome via our Git repository (instructions) or via our mailing list. • Full contact info