who is here?
- 1 freebsd person
- 1 openwrt/coreboot
- many debian people
- 1 tails person
SUMMARY OF TODOS/MINUTES
- tests.reproducible-builds.org test setup
- get ride of iframes – talking to “u” about it
- reproducing testing set up
- vagrant can try setting up a test set up for the builders themselves, then freebsd can try to replicate the same environments
- lynsis: document how to build openwrt2 – change the openwrt script and coreboot script so that is doesn’t depend on debian
- tails will make a link of the results of testing tails iso so we can link from tests.r-b.org
- merge the postgres code and create new schema
- change to postgres
- make a script to update schema design
- cross distro notes?
- way to mark a package as fixed in notes, and not display them?
- ways to specific whether issue is debian specific
- making the database schema more cross distro friendly
- CPE – unique identifier / match names of packages across distros
- other people doing reproducible tests and reporting back
- Holger wants them to provide yaml files
- lynxis thinks kernelci.org is cool – has an API for accepting results of kernel builds and boots
- the other project problems using jenkins test set up
- cannot reproduce the test set up?
- simpler to replicate the jenkins test environment – too many debian dependencies?
- bash scripts long and complicated – maybe break out important parts so less intimidating to other potential contributors?
- debian test.reproducible-builds.org
- get rid of iframes
- the present group less interested in talking about usability
- scripts for creating different environments for projects (Aspirational)
- debian –> hopefully build once and compare against the debian archive
- one freebsd person / fedora –> system.d container
- one openwrt/coreboot –> build on debian
- lots and lots of talk about wanting to test jenkins
- what can we do right now:
- external test set up to feed to postgres
- jernalci project? linux kernel testing? hardware set up for reporting things back? make can use similar style api?
- other job: maybe create yaml and send tests.r-b.org to display. like tails? tails is builing iso twice and producing diffoscope result
- at some point tails will give link to redirect the tails test page
- compare the builds to the debian builders
- NOTES / YAML file
- want: cross distro notes
- currently SOME notes are debian specific
- CPE – match names of packages across distros – unique idenfier of a package.
Follow us on Twitter @ReproBuilds and please consider making a donation. Content licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0, style licensed under MIT. Templates and styles based on the Tor Styleguide. Logos and trademarks belong to their respective owners. Patches welcome via our Git repository (instructions) or via our mailing list.