who is here?
- 1 freebsd person
- 1 openwrt/coreboot
- many debian people
- 1 tails person
SUMMARY OF TODOS/MINUTES
- tests.reproducible-builds.org test setup
- get ride of iframes – talking to “u” about it
- reproducing testing set up
- vagrant can try setting up a test set up for the builders themselves, then freebsd can try to replicate the same environments
- lynsis: document how to build openwrt2 – change the openwrt script and coreboot script so that is doesn’t depend on debian
- tails will make a link of the results of testing tails iso so we can link from tests.r-b.org
- merge the postgres code and create new schema
- change to postgres
- make a script to update schema design
- cross distro notes?
- way to mark a package as fixed in notes, and not display them?
- ways to specific whether issue is debian specific
- making the database schema more cross distro friendly
- CPE – unique identifier / match names of packages across distros
- other people doing reproducible tests and reporting back
- Holger wants them to provide yaml files
- lynxis thinks kernelci.org is cool – has an API for accepting results of kernal builds and boots
- the other project problems using jenkins test set up
- cannot reproduce the test set up?
- simplier to replicate the jenkins test environment – too many debian dependencies?
- bash scripts long and complicated – maybe break out important parts so less intimidating to other potential contributors?
- debian test.reproducible-builds.org
- get rid of iframes
- the present group less interested in talking about usability
- scripts for creating different environments for projects (Aspirational)
- debian –> hopefully build once and compare against the debian archive
- one freebsd person / fedora –> system.d container
- one openwrt/coreboot –> build on debian
- lots and lots of talk about wanting to test jenkins
- what can we do right now:
- external test set up to feed to postgres
- jernalci project? linux kernal testing? hardware set up for reporting things back? make can use similar style api?
- other job: maybe create yaml and send tests.r-b.org to display. like tails? tails is builing iso twice and producing diffoscope result
- at some point tails will give link to redirect the tails test page
- compare the builds to the debian builders
- NOTES / YAML file
- want: cross distro notes
- currently SOME notes are debian specific
- CPE – match names of packages accross distros – unique idenfier of a package.